Tuesday 31 January 2012

1st February 2012

Almost the first half day I was so happy, because someone sent me a message! Well, I could say my characteristics really fit to be a pisces, like day dreaming and romantics......Those things, in my perception, can be accepted by in people's eyes, I'm unrealistic, very fake, virtual......A single message itself could bring me up to the mountain top or drag me to the bottom of the mountain. When I'm happy, I'm more productive, but still behind others', I know that! But what to do, my skin is itchy and has got red rashes on the joints! It's hard to sustain in such a way!

Well, later at around 7pm, we will be going for an office dinner at Sim Sim 88 and I don't really have any idea on where this place is, so better I follow other's car. That is more secured. I'm not so excited about this dinner. I think I'm more excited to receive positive messages than the rest of the things in my life. Positive messages really could help to boost my energy, and I just don't really understand why, though the messages are not true from the bottom of the heart.

One night, it was such a great coincidence that the TV was on and the program was about the collaboration of three countries, namely China, Malaysia and Vietnam! They combined the cultures together, but they are really a good combination because most of them are similar. Wow! Such a good coincidence of where to find such kinds that I never experienced before, not until we went to Vietnam for short vacation. I so wished the vacation period could be longer but it ended up only one week. I hope our next vacation to back to Vietnam can be sooner!

So wish we could be in Vietnam for Tet =( But what if I work there? haha!! Then, at anytime, I could be there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment