Monday 1 August 2011

2 Augustine 2011

These two weeks, I have been doing February Year End estate job. It's much like a formal estate job because I got to do the estate workers' remuneration analysis. The most frustrated part is they don't tie back to the ledger, and the only I think I could do is by using most of the information from ledger rather than from the workers' payroll as computed by the client. Then, very sadly soon after I started this job, I fell sick, and very tired, everday is like dragging a dead body to office and back home, there's no livelihood in me. And plus, he really seldom speak to me, even didn't bid me when I was just by his side!! Didn't he realise roughly who was standing by his side when doing something which needs high and concentrate attention? And.......it's ok but at least a reply on the phone is expected and it's short of expectation by this sense.

Anyway, I'm always number one in my family, the most important and the most special who should be given the most love. Parents are always loving in spite of their cruelty sometimes (it's always negligible when the love is so great). My mom, because of the love she has for us, wakes up every early in the morning to prepare breakfast and even lunch for us to bring to school and office. Everytime I take this food to office, I just always want to say how much I appreciate her love towards me, and my to my dad as well, as so far in my life, I haven't done something which is so proud enough to be presented to them, regardless of the past victory I have achieved. That's why, I always could laugh with sunshine despite of anything that could make me so sad and desperate and down. This is me! Sometimes, I'm hard to be predicted, and sometimes easily cheated, and sometimes pathetique......Anyway, that's all for today.

Well, what did I do on Saturday (30/7/2011)? I cut my own hair, quite satisfied on the first try, looks a bit like octopus?!

No comments:

Post a Comment