Saturday 6 August 2011

Crap

As always, I've been longing for the weekend to come, which indicates my off-days for the tiring week. These few days, I have been busy of tidying up my works before passing up to the hidden dragon, but unfortunately, I was not able to complete within my budgeted time, and she told me to do maximum 80 hours, so I said to myself, there would not be a problem for me to achieve that level, but then day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute, it seems I was getting closer and closer to the limit!! How could I be sooo slow, I just could not believe and she's coming back tomorrow again. I put my trust on the cute typist that she be able to complete the flawless piece of accounts before I could compile them together and send it for the first review, and the important point here is the directors will not be here starting by the early of September and it certainly means that I should speed up my pace and also in clearing off my files for storage!! That is another problem again. There are so many, almost countless things for me to do, confirmation to be chased up, finishing the file storage questionnaires, finishing the stock reportsss, and start on assisting my seniors......I almost could not focus myself on one most primary thing first. My dad always say that I'm entirely weak in arranging my schedule, and of course till now, still the same old me.

Fast Sunday, today has come. I thought today I could go and teach......and still, my mom told us to wake up earlier today to go exercise. Well, if I had been so disciplined and put the last night touching Korean movie aside, then I would have been able to wake up early to do exercise as wished and could even manage to go to church. Things just went haywire. Me and my sister just spending our sweet time watching the unfolding touching Korean movie until what time? It's close to 2 o clock. Well, I said to myself, maybe there is a maybe afterwards. Then wait, Sunday came, and I didn't prepare anything for the lesson, poor yougsters over there, they were being aborted again, by this useless crap!!!!

Well then, in the morning, of course we didn't prepare ourselves to go exercise, my mom is entirely dark faced, grilled and deep fried!! Then, another thing, my sister left herself upstairs reading book that can upright the moral characters, after having a quarrel with me, and I didn't even bother to quarrel with her. Well, I'm a crap again. I hope I could rectify these problemsss.......Things just go further like a rolling snowball, it just gets bigger and bigger, it's going to be an endless story and every finger will be just pointing on me, and the worst thing today was I spilled my entire green apple avocado juice, which my mom has prepared carefully and with love but also with dark-faced. Well, the only thing I could say about her is her mood is already not here since we didn't get ourselves ready for exercise. If I had prepared the lesson some more in advance, she'll be even over-cooked on her face!! Then, because I didn't wake up early, everything just swept from my plan!! Let's wait and see if I could even make it for the piano lesson tonight and the coming week. My heavenly father has spared me a lot of chances but I just could not satisfy his simple requirements!!!! So sad........

No comments:

Post a Comment