Sunday 21 August 2011

21th August, Sunday

Last Sunday, we went to church, but not as usual, my mom got food poison, and hence she stayed at home with dark face. Well, this week, my dad caught a cough and looks so uncomfortable and so well, my mom, with an unexpressible face, with an unshakeable stand, told us not to go church. It naturally means that I would not be able to teach in the youth sunday school. I felt soooo sorry for the Wieland's as they are doing their best to keep us in the church. I am sooo disappointing them, I know so well.

The whole day, I have been feeling so strengthless, and I have to admit, it is whole week. I was grateful that I was able to accomplish something in the office yesterday so that I won't have to feel so panic in front of the managers before the course. This morning, my mom wanted to go and have blood check but we woke up so late because we didn't have to go to church as ordered by mom. Then, the whole day has been so dull and now I'm blogging. But I think I have done something pleasing my mom, I 'd washed all the clothings, not by machine, but by bare hands, and washed the toilet using the used detergent water. So well that she's our Queen, I got to obey her.

Then, how's my work now? It's hard for me to breath!! Tomorrow is Monday again, my mom got to be busy again, preparing food for her princesses ><

No comments:

Post a Comment