Wednesday 8 June 2011

Once again

When I was feeling down with all these things, works and reprimands, I was listening to this piece of familiar music. It's a violin play. For certain, it was once played by a Hollander, Willem Kampenhout. I was so obssessed of this piece of music and suddenly all these to be dumped feelings washed away!

Then, I recalled how he played, though not perfect because most of the parts were forgotten I really enjoyed listening and eventhough it's short. This piece of play has rooted in my heart. Sweet, romance, a little pathetique are the words to describe this piece. Sadly to say that I don't know the name of this play but someone plays for me once again, I'll recall that I've listened not only once.

Talking about listening to classical musics, I'm always the loyal fans, no matter what. When I feel down, I like to listen to them to sooth my emotion. When I feel happy, I love to listen to Allegro type. When I feel something to present my romance, it's classical musics again. Probably, there's no one genre that could replace it's utmost position in my heart! But there's one genre that I love too, it's new age type, especially composed by Yanni and Kitaro. I pray that these type of musics will overtake the rest of the musics and songs ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment