Thursday 30 June 2011

~ Tiring Week ~

Today is Friday, which means I don't have to work so tough. From last week onwards, I have been following my senior to go audit a supermarket cum hotel company. I was not given mot much work to do, but yet doing so slow like a snail. It made me so tired on such pace. I want to do it faster but there's always something blocking me from going forward.

It was last week, and fortunately I was not like the others being ambused, I was told to perform stocktake, one is on 30th and one is 1st of July. Before that, I almost forgot that I had to call clients before going over. But of course calling clients is not the first step. I made the code opened first and took the last year files for her to view and comment. For always, I'm always expecting something new from Miss Sung, my audit manager. She told me to do the sampling plan first to get the number of items to be checked. I hope I have done it right to reduce the chance of being reprimanded. For another job, I emailed my engagement forms to another manager for her to review. Luckily she noticed my email and checked it, if not it would naturally mean that I won't be able to charge my time cost into this job and by that time, I would be complained by my senior of trying to charge over cost over her job =(

Then the next challenge is calling clients one by one before the days I went stocktake. One of the clients, though like offended by my words, willing to pick me up and fetching me back to office, Thanks God. Even my senior also impressed on how I could convince them to provide transport. Hehehe.......Thanks God once again!! But another one, they didn't able to provide any transport but merely a bottle of water. hehe.....better than none =) This time, my time cost shows a little improvement because I didn't take so much time as in the past to do the stockcount. That's a Good one, I supposed. And next, at night I'm planning to go for the branch social as invited by Sister Wieland and Brother Choon Sun. Then, after coming back home later, I will have to prepare my lesson on Sunday for the youth and also practice my fingers a bit for the piano lesson. Then, Saturday, I got to follow my sister to the island for the fishing activity, otherwise she will not join it. Wow, and the last is prepare a bit on my jobs for the next week, maybe to reduce some time cost and improve the efficiency? Just don't know......My eyes can hardly sustain......God, please help as I'm planning to improve more, I'm planning to give tithing also ~

No comments:

Post a Comment