Thursday 7 July 2011

YHH Days

The audit work on this company is a long rally games for several of us, especially me and my permanent colleague, Chui Joo. And from there, we've become even closer =) I really don't know how much more hours I can charge on this company but it seems we have arrived at the bottleneck, and it is not only one or two, but several, and our senior got to do the consolidation. I know she's very PRO!! And of course I do admire and respect her very much, as she is just like mhy sister, teacher, scanner and everything you name it.

Everyday, my female colleague would drive us, sometimes 4 of us and sometimes 3 of us, to the client office to do the audit and almost without fail, she's our driver and this drove her lazy and fed up of doing so everyday because she grumbled a lot. She's quite Korean-oriented person, as can tell from the way she dresses herself, her bag, her songs in the car and the way she talks. And me, rather Japanese. hehehe.....Fortunately, I got the chance to listen and save lots of Korean pop songs from her, to be appreciated during my work =)

And I think we had lots and lots of enjoyable time working together, not that we had shared a lot of good ideas but we talked and enjoyed so much on talking and adding each other in the Facebook. These past three weeks, for me, is just like having vacation everyday. So, I really don't know if I have made a lot of mistakes during working. Lets wait and see......In this audit I got the chance to work with the brother of my permanent colleague and the sister of my old classmate. So coincidentally that all these people, I do know a bit of their backgrounds, of course this is espceially for the sister of my old classmate. She's just so cute and adorable, not like her sister who is a bit of bigger size, she's just like an underaged baby doll who work in one of the Big 4. hahaha......And my female permanent colleague cum driver in these trips, she's a Teo Chew, which is 100%, unlike me. She's fair-looked girl and is quite adorable also, but not like a doll. She studies in Curtin and I thought this school must has been all the while delivering quality teachings, but.......really out of my expectation, it's all overturn. Not like my uni, all of them are just like having vacation everyday and not strict at all. I think that's how I'm quite knowledgeable among my peers. I think if I had studied in that uni, I would have excelled.

And another who followed us to the field audit is a Malay girl who is very independent in everything. And she's highly efficient, I think she doesn't like to assist anybody and would like to outshine herself through handling  job on her own. That'what told me very earlier on. She's been working for 2 years in audit and yet she was still given with dormant jobs and she's highly dissatisfied. But at the end of the day, she just assisted us for one day because I was afraid she's not happy with the works she was doing and better to release her early.

And came the last, which is of much to be discussed. He's brother to my permanent colleague and he's still a trainee. This guy, he has a very outstanding body shape, which is one to be admired by girls! And, his work is also notably efficient, just like the Malay girl, but his work is much of logic, compared to hers and may be that's why she's so efficient all these whiles. His look, I can say is quite handsome too. Haha......I even told one of the staffs in the client office that he's a good looking person. And, the way he drives just like a middle-aged person, slow like a snail but........he turned to be faster when he only had to give me rides. That's weird! Well, we talked a lot, not like the comments the other people gave who do not really know him. He's cute too, and quite baby faced, just like her sister. I wonder why he's not satisfied with his body shape......

And I think yesterday was the last day I have to go down there to work and the rest of the days, I will do my own jobs and I have to say Goodbye to these sweet hours =(

No comments:

Post a Comment