Tuesday 12 July 2011

13 July 2011

I just have the feeling that the annual trip won't get its way through. First and foremost, I am not joining. hehe....just kidding. But yes, I crossed out my box on the "Not Joining" column. Initially, it's my suggestion to go to Bangkok and the rest of them chose Cebu, Phillipine and even Mabu Island and even National Park with the Tawau staffs. Anyway, I just have the feeling our president won't be so generous to join, even for his own sake only. He.....is so stingy and arrogant and.......much more........I just couldn't stand working with him. But sometimes, he does show his humour, in a way that it's quite a joke.

Well, I think even there's one trip, "he" couldn't join too. Sad.........and today, I thought we won't be able to talk but by surprise he was following us but again.........so funny, my senior said it's better we made our way back to office since there's not much work for me to follow up and since there's lots of files waiting for me to clear........Oh My Gosh.........really just for a while we talked.

Well, am I that cold enough that I won't feel anything? Am I that seems to be a steel? I don't know. Let's wait and see. And how is my work going on? Short comment: In A Mess!! But I was happy last night I got a call from my brother to write on a thesis for one subject. It naturally means that there will be $500 updated in my bank account but my brother said it's best that I could only use less than 50 hours to do it, which is really in a constraint because I'm really got stucked here in my jobs but at last I agreed to help in doing the thesis. Ganbatte Kudasai!!! I know that I'm still not at the bottleneck yet though it seems to be at.

No comments:

Post a Comment