Sunday 10 July 2011

Proposed Annual Trip

As I listened what was talked by my colleagues about the coming annual trip, I was shocked also, because I thought there won't be an annual trip, and even there is one, only travel locally. By surprise, I quickly opened up my mail and saw that the trip is to Bangkok, which I proposed once long time ago, and it's revived again! The annual trip costs for over RM1K, damned too much it seems to be! And very sad, I thought the trip could be made earlier and not November......It means I'll miss something......

Hard to explain what kind of feeling is this......probably I'm the only one who knows what is going on and the other one won't even know what it is all about. I thought I will be happy over this trip but not really, instead, a bit of pathetique......

By the way, Sister Wieland also sent me something which is amusable, it's crabs. I just love to eat crabs, they are especially juicy and nice. And plus one sentence there, going to Oregon for vacation? Yes, I would just like to say I'm doing whatever possible to save money to go to anywhere I want to go to, and also that's what I replied Sister Wieland. I wish she could see my determination to go over to their country. And at the same time, I would just say I wish to place my head on somebody's shoulder, and be like a baby forever. But who really cares? Except my family members and Heavenly Father, and my dear Brother Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment