Thursday 14 July 2011

15 JuLy 2011

Yesterday, we did talk, but really short and it's a bit nonsense. Anyway, glad to be able to talk to him. I was quite surprised that he said that he was left in office because they were afraid that he is too efficient until all the works are finished by himself alone! Did he read my blog? I'm curious to know but feel uneasy to ask and find out.

Well, today is the third day of getting back the my Miss Ang's job files. I did do clear the querries in every job but this plantation file is really a headache for me, and it's frustrated that she's highly dissatisfied with my work. She said all that I have done which is just following the last year's example is ok for me, but when coming to new things, I will face problems. This what she said to me and advised me to take extra time to learn and get the file cleared as soon as possible. I'm so sad and helpless. She directed me to ask for guidance from the seniors but instead, I ask from myself. I want to prove myself I'm not that poor. Can I succeed this time? Or it's another mistake again? God, Please HELP me to find out the answers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment