Friday 8 July 2011

Transformer Night

Well, the guys in my committee decided to organise a movie night, of course without my consent, expected since the last dispute. Of course they would choose the movie of their choice and who I am? Only a nut in the bottle. Ok, that's fine with me. Since that incident, I really don't want to involve in their decision making matters, but so well that I also admitted my mistake of not doing the best I could. The movie was suggested when several of us were doing audit outside, but the good thing is I really enjoyed working there, because there were just somebody who willing to talk and laugh with me.

Anyway, I did follow this activity. Of course, I will not ever waste my RM6 contribution every month to the club. The movie was Transformer the 3rd. It's an action pact movie with lots of uncensored parts and which were not suitable for underaged, I think. But, fine, as the most important thing is to keep our thoughts clean and stable. It's not like Kungfu Panda that could relate to us the direct and pure love in the family, in which I've cried in the cinema. This movie, most of the time, I've been so dozing-off and I think mostly because of tired doing my work during the daytime =( Well, the entire night, I've been laughing loudly, but not like the Malay colleagues by my side who have been laughing and teasing loudly because of the uncensored parts. Well, at least for a standard LDS, I will not choose to do that.

My lovely Teo Chew colleague gave me rides to and fro, so I wouldn't have to worry about transport. And I got the chance to know her brother and sister. They just look like Korean people and my colleague told me that her brother is quite extrovert, and I could see that because he could just walk away with someone who is not familiar to him. That's great because he could make so many friends but I think that the bad thing is that he will be easily influenced by any kinds of factor, whether it is bad or good. Well, I would be happy if he could be guided by his family members so that he won't turn bad later in the future, because there is already plenty of bad guys just like what was illustrated in the movie and the result could be very serious. People and animal, even to an invention should stand at an equal horizon but because one or more characters wants to stand out from the rest that it will cause chaos at last, and the impact is snowballed.

The last thing, did I transform?

No comments:

Post a Comment